Friday, December 30, 2005

WHINES

I DO NOT WANT NEW CLASSMATES! ESP IF THEY'RE JUST GOING TO MAKE GROUP 1 BIGGER.
AND I DON'T THINK I CAN STAND HAVING A CT THAT IS GOING TO BE BAISED TOWARDS THEM.

i can't believe this is happening lar.
and to think i was quite looking forward to school cuz we can like see each other almost everyday plus C and WW.haha.
but i absolutely do NOT want to go to sch now.
i certainly hope the rumours aren't true.
we shall ALL WHINE and scream and throw things at them if it's true.


on a lighter note, i bought VEET today! i'm going to like get rid of my leg hair soon.
hopefully before sch reopens.
brand new start. =)
and i think i just gained a few kilos at my friend's birthday chalet!
god. all the trainings gone to waste just like that.


reminder: GEOG TEST ON THE 2ND WEEK OF TERM 1!! -ROCKS AND LANDFORM-

No comments: